Cleaner - $57k - Govt Security Clearance required to apply
Advertiser: Frontline Construction AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- $57k + super (Monday to Friday)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
The position provides cleaning services across my clients corporate offices, computer server and storage areas. They also ensure any maintenance issues are reported.
• Prior commercial cleaning experience essential
• Attention to detail, pride in work performed
• Excellent work ethic
• Reliable and punctual
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Positive approach to work , happy demeanour
• Good communication skills, sound English
• Experience using floor scrubbing machines is required
• Physical ability to perform the role - physically fit is required
• Excellent presentation
• You must posses or have previously possessed a AGSVA Baseline or Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Government Security clearance - mandatory. This is not a police check, a police check will not be sufficient. Please do not apply if you do not possess this security clearance. This would have been acquired while working at a defence site or other secure government facility.
• Location: Fyshwick/Hume based role
• Remuneration: $57k base + super
• Roster: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week (6.30am to 2.30pm)
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact the team at Frontline Construction on
0449 878 488 or via email@example.com, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH