Club General Manager
Advertiser: World Gym3.875 out of 53.9 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 May 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Role - Club Manager
The role involves leading a team of energetic staff, reporting club performance to the Regional Manager, Owners and Shareholders; and maintaining a World Class facility for our members. You will actively grow and seek new business for the club, representing the brand in a positive and professional manner.
To be successful you must:
- Minimum 2 years Club Manager Experience (Full-Service, Big Box club's only)
- Minimum 3 years in the Fitness Industry (Club Management and/or Sales Management)
- Availability to work Full Time
- Proven performance and track record achieving KPI’s
- Sound knowledge of Supplements and Retail (preferred but not essential)
- Highly Sales driven
- Be driven & wanting a long term, rewarding career!
Above experience is only related to those Club Managers who's previous clubs had 20+ staff to manage with various departments (Big-Box clubs)
Send your application via the link below, please include a cover letter outlining why you want to be part of the World Gym Team and provide a REAL life example of when you displayed GREAT leadership - what was the situation, what did you do and what was the outcome?
Or email TJ@rm.worldgym.com.au