Warehouse StorepesonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Highgrove Bathrooms has been at the forefront of the bathroom industry for over 15 years, offering an extensive huge range of designer bathroom, kitchen and laundry products.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Storeperson to join the team for a fixed term of 7 months.
- Picking and loading deliveries and pickups for customers
- Receiving and unloading stock deliveries from suppliers
- Data entry, invoicing and receipt of stock
- Maintaining accurate stock records and data entry
- Cycle counts and stock takes
- Inspecting any returned stock for missing parts or damages
- Reporting damaged or faulty stock to management and following the necessary process to manage these situations
- Ordering forklift Gas and waste removal when needed
- Ensuring the Warehouse plant and equipment is kept in good, safe, working order
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Assist customers with sales enquiries and product selection
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ensure that sales floor is well maintained
- Displaying product, refilling shelves and replenishing of goods in store
- General cleaning of the store, goods and/or product.
- Answering phone
- Consistently achieve personal and store KPI targets set by the business and/or management
- High Reach Forklift License required
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of warehouse procedures, paperwork and computer programs
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player
- Reliable, hardworking and punctual
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
This role requires a reliable, motivated individual who works well within a small team. If this is you hit the apply button now.
Due to the expected high number of applicants only successful candidates will be notified.
Applications close: 29 May 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?