Advertiser: Direct Response MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Direct Response Media is APACs leading performance Marketing Agency based in Port Melbourne. Due to continued business growth, we are seeking an ambitious Media Coordinator to join our media team and kick-start their advertising career
What's on offer:
Our people are the most important part of Direct Response Media, which is why we nurture and mentor talent, and also reward excellence. As well as:
- Long term, stable role with prompt career progression and mentoring opportunities available
- A social down to earth work culture that provides unlimited coffee and Friday office drinks to celebrate an amazing week
- Ability to apply your creativity to some of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing brands
- Work with the latest marketing technology, Neuro messaging platforms and high performance media teams
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Group Manager, your main focus will be to assist in improving marketing, media activity and the associated ROI for our clients.
Daily duties include:
- Assisting Account Directors / Group Managers with campaign management
- Campaign Planning, Media Buying, executing booking reports, post analysis, negotiations, media buys and collating data as requested
- Collaborate with the Account Managers to implement campaign presentations and analysis
- Work with clients to increase their marketing ROI
- Prior experience with planning, buying or network side, however significant experience is not required if you can demonstrate a clear desire to develop your skills and the aptitude to learn
- Great stakeholder management skills with the ability to easily build rapport with clients
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking a constantly changing workload
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint along with basic math skills
To express your interest please apply via SEEK with a CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.