Entry Level Driller Offsiders - Mining
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Excellent rate and career benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Drill & Blast
Redfield Resources is a leading Mining and Resources, Drilling, Oil & Gas, Maintenance and Facilities Management recruitment organisation that is head quartered in Perth, WA. Having established one of the most respected reputations in the industry, which have led the company to numerous contracts and expansion.
Due to this growth, Redfield is now pleased to be introducing our sister company – Redfield Drilling Services Academy. RDS is specifically designed to address the major talent shortage in the Drilling sector, more importantly providing a pathway for personnel to experience what drilling is all about with hands on experience.
We are currently asking for expressions of interest from candidates that would like to attend the Introduction to Drilling course and gain experience in the field. This will be a major advantage for all candidates and go a long way in helping you secure employment. Currently, 50% of students attending the course have secured a long term role in the sector through our partner company Redfield Resources.
This is the only course of its kind on the local and global market!
About the course:
- Our ‘Introduction to Drilling’ course is designed to provide you with the tools you need to become a wanted person by all drilling companies and the mining industry in general.
- The course runs over 3 days and covers numerous units that are specific to the industry.
- Our training facility is located 100km (approximately) from the Perth CBD. The facility is designed to replicate the environment and conditions you will be exposed to on site (with a few extra perks).
- You will be based at our facility for the full 3 days.
- Accommodation and food is all included.
- Full facilities on site i.e. toilets, kitchen, bathroom and beds.
- You are encouraged to also bring a swag with you as this will give you a real sense of working remote.
- Some of the units covered include:
- Set-up/pack-up drilling site
- Support drilling process
- Assist diamond core drilling
- Completing JSA’s and Take 5’s
- Drill rig maintenance + many more…
If you believe you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply ASAP as these courses are been booked well in advance.
Please feel fee to apply directly via SEEK and our Training Coordinator will be in contact asap. For further information please feel free to contact the office on (08) 6559 7233.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?