Advertiser: ENTTECMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Start a new journey of success with ENTTEC
Who we are:
ENTTEC is the leading Australian manufacturer of lighting controllers and LED solutions. ENTTEC is a family owned business that has flourished into an international masterpiece. With offices in Australia, US and the UK, the company continues to grow and expand. ENTTEC has a strong reputation, not just for engineering expertise but for fine craftsmanship and technical innovation. ENTTEC is leading the way to the future of LED lighting solutions and lighting controllers.
ENTTEC prides itself on the diversity in the workplace. We believe that working alongside people of different backgrounds, experiences and working style creates a work environment where modern creative concepts can inspired. When a diverse team work together to reach a shared objective, perfection can be created. An inclusive culture where communication is open and done with sensitivity and integrity is very important to ENTTEC. We operate as a cross-functional team using agile and lean practices to perfect our procedures.
With open communication ENTTEC gives freedom for employees to explore and try new things, encouraging employees to reflect on ways to improve and optimise different aspects of work.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we appreciate each team members unique qualities, experience and knowledge.
We are on the hunt for a like- minded individual to join our team as a Website Developer. This role is a full-time role however, due to covid-19 we are starting the role on a part time basis with the opportunity to become full time once the pandemic has eased.
As ENTTEC’s Website Developer you will be given the opportunity of update and create new technical components on our website. You will have a willingness to learn and have strong skills in communication, prioritising and attention to detail. You will identify and resolve problems and participate and work alongside a team who are passionate in the industry’s leading technology.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Research and Development Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Redesign the e-shop platform to create a more interactive experience with customers
- Regular maintenance of the existing website: debugging and writing codes for web pages
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product departments in relation to website maintenance
- Communicate any updates to the Marketing and Product teams
- Handling WooCommerce platform, linked to WordPress, and different currencies
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work
- Think of and implement innovative ideas to address issues
- Maintain and improve the backbone of our website
- Be able to manage multiple languages of ENTTEC websites
What you can bring:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Systems/ Web Development
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in web programming
- Fluent in- HTML 5, JS, PHP, Wordpress, WooCommerce and Lavarel
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- Mastered the art of computer techniques specifically in Excel, Word, Internet and Office 365
- The ability to work unsupervised and show initiative
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- A high level of initiative and a proactive nature
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new technologies
Nice to have:
- Fluent in- Node js, Electron and AWS
Culture and Perks
- Working environment that is designed to be diverse and engaging
- A culture of experimentation and creative freedom
- A permanent part time role with the chance to increase hours
- Knowledge sharing and cross-training when possible
- Working with amazing people
- Not two days will be the same
- Be part of a team who care and support one another
- Be ahead of the curve
- Be proactive and seek solutions
- Always innovate and improve
- Commit to excellence in everything we do
- Demonstrate an inclusive environment that embraces differences
This is your chance to work in a creative and high achieving team, if you have what it takes, apply NOW!
Click on “apply now” and attached your application (cover letter and CV), telling us why you would be perfect for this role. Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?