General Manager & CFO
Advertiser: Thomax TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Established in 2005, Thomax Technology is a leading developer of warehouse and transport management software for clients both within Australia and internationally with our technology powering millions of parcel movements annually across a wide range of sectors and businesses. We currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane – with plans to establish offices in other cities.
Based in our Belrose (Sydney) office overlooking the Garigal National Park, we are currently recruiting for a General Manager / CFO to join our growing team to oversee day-to-day operations across our Australian offices, and to manage the financial position of the business.
The ideal candidate will hold a CA/CPA qualification, a Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent, and have experience in a similar role, and experience with Family Office / HNW. Experience in the technology or warehousing and transport industries is not mandatory, although may be looked upon favourably. The business currently utilises SAP BusinessOne, exposure to this software will be viewed favourably.
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparation of budgets and cash flows
- Creditors Management
- Financial and Management Accounting including BAS, IAS and FBT lodgement for multiple entities
- Manage bank, legal and accounting relationships
- HR and OH&S management
This is a role for a motivated individual, to join our rapidly growing business, and to contribute to its further success.
Please address any queries to email@example.com and apply through Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?