Advertiser: LIVE WELL HEALTH CLUBSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
About the business
Live Well Health Clubs is a premium brand of 24/7 luxury health clubs who aim to deliver the best in health and wellness.
We are obsessed with what's new, what's now and what's next in the health and wellness world!
We pride ourselves on creating and delivering the best member experience for any individual who walks through our doors.
We accommodate multiple training zones within the clubs and host a variety of group fitness classes and martial arts classes.
Our work culture is fun, rewarding, and goal-oriented!
About the role
You will be responsible for building lasting relationships with prospective and current members to ensure they are maximizing their LIVE WELL EXPERIENCE!
You will be the expert on all the clubs amenities, features, and programs.
Must be available to work a variety of shifts through out the week including mornings, evenings and weekends.
You will also be responsible for:
- Pro-actively seek new membership sales and focusing on membership retention
- Prospect calling, retention calling, lead generation, external activations and follow-up in your sales strategy.
- Successfully achieving sales targets and KPI'S
- Assisting and contributing to marketing, promotional events, and involvement in the local community
- Maintaining general housekeeping of the health club
- Liaising with creche staff, group fitness instructors, personal trainers and martial arts staff
- Operating Juice Bar
- Operating the Recovery Centre
- Handling all inquiries with the highest service standard.
Benefits and perks
At Live Well Health Clubs we invest in the development and growth of our team.
We value humility and a team approach at every level of our company.
You will be working alongside a team of engaged, like-minded, passionate individuals.
- Complimentary Membership to all locations.
- Amazing performance-based rewards to celebrate your success.
- Regular Team-building activities,self-development programs and social events!
- Career development opportunities
Skills and experience
- Ability to crush sales goals for yourself and with your team
- Ability to cultivate a unique experience for every individual
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Health and wellness passion
- Strong customer service ethos
- Minimum of 2 years working in Customer Service in a high-paced environment
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (preferred, but not essential)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Working With Children Check
- Current Driver Licence required
- Flexibility to work varied hours according to business needs. Must be available Weekends
- Ability to travel to multiple locations, if required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?