Civil & Construction Workers
Advertiser: Fuse RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with leading civil infrastructure companies within South Australia who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions and all other civil infrastructure.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Civil & Construction Workers for ongoing project based work.
Successul candidates must have:
- Current drivers license
- Pipe laying experience (2 years)
- Truck license highly desirable (HR-MR)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (Civil & Construction)
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Flexibe with travel & location of work
- Machine tickets and competent in operating plant e.g. excavator, bobcat, loader is highly desirable
- Project based work available for successful applicants
- Quality client
- Exciting new projects
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.