Advertiser: DelaconMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the Company:
Delacon, a fast paced technology company that is positioned for extensive domestic and international growth throughout 2020/21, is a market leader in Call Tracking and Mobile Data Products used by some of the largest brands in Australia. Delacon provides digital agencies and corporate marketing teams greater insight into campaign results, so to optimise performance, sales and ROI. Delacon provides its clients with the resources to better understand who is buying over the phone and the journey that those leads take prior to a call and sale.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Finance Manager who will work closely with our executive team and report directly to our CEO. You will lead and manage a small finance team of two/three and be responsible for the overall accounting and finance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial reports both internal and external stakeholders.
- Streamlining existing accounting processes and systems.
- Maintaining strong financial controls.
- Working collaboratively to identify cost saving opportunities and drive improvements.
- Preparing cash-flow projections and monitoring working capital and funding requirements.
- Managing payroll and all statutory obligations.
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets, rolling forecasts and reporting on variances.
- Liaising with external accountants for year-end purposes.
- Ensuring insurance policies are relevant and current.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and expert advice to less experienced staff.
Required skills and attributes:
- CPA or CA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role
- Expert MS Excel skills
- MYOB knowledge and working experience is essential
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Preference that you’re from a telecoms or IT background
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and “can do” attitude in a team environment
- Commitment to best practices
- Able to demonstrate strong financial knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines
So if you are seeking a fast-paced and innovative environment, and are focused then Apply Now by clicking on the link below!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a finance manager?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Do you have MYOB working experience?