Word Press Web Developer (Contract)
Advertiser: GDR Marketing & Distribution Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Who we’re looking for
Help take our business through to the next phase of growth. We are building our advertising and digital agency services from the ground up. We need to rebuild our website and need a web developer who can develop and execute this end-to-end. The baseline is to be on budget and on time.
You will be accountable for the build of the website and overall project plan; including recommending what would be the best Digital pathway for us to take when it comes to UX and features.
You are thorough in your documentation and are meticulous in creating a site that works – but is also future proofed.
This is why you’re proactive, a strong collaborator and a web developer that can project manage your peers / support to get the job done, as well as work autonomously to deadlines and requirements to get your stream work work done.
The web developer is responsible for the budget ownership of GDR’s web site delivery including the handover/documentation back to the internal team to take in-house. This is centered on increasing online traffic and user engagement to build the online audience for GDR and our clients and must have a clear, simple UX, SEO optimized and is optimized for lead gen. This contract has the opportunity to be extended; for GDR and our clients.
Experience & skills
- Extensive experience in development of sites
- Experience in operating within a small, nimble but dynamic environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Proven project management experience
- Strong understanding of WordPress security
- Test case scenario writing and approval process
- Problem solving comes naturally to you.
- And most importantly, your approach to work aligns with our values: we love what we do and are devoted to getting it done.
- Bachelor degree or qualification
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Develop and maintain best practice web site for GDR and our clients; across mobile and desktop
- Project management and capture of requirements and features / and check points of completion vs variations to scope
- Test case writing and sign off
- Be a subject matter expert on web development and SEO
- Guide Content Producer, UX designer and Account Director on GDR and client recommendations and builds
- Agile project management disciplines and process management
- Customer driven and insight led approach to online project design
- Plan, Budget and execute GDR Site
- Connect and final set up of GA and tagging - Monitoring, reporting, and analysis of site and online (including paid) activity
- Potential extension opportunities pending on performance
Why Work For Us
- Dream BIG – because together, we’ll make it happen
- Vision driven environment
- Growth opportunities – the skies the limit
- Central location in Surry Hills
- Competitive package and bonuses/commission
- INTERGRITY ALWAYS
- A KIND HEART
- TRUTH SEEKERS
- WARRIOR SPIRIT
- CEO MINDSET
We believe that by behaving in line with our company values we will best serve our internal and external clients and each other.
As part of our culture, we believe that ‘how’ you achieve results is just as important as ‘what’ is achieved. The process is just as important as the outcome.
Share your CV. We're looking for someone to start within the month so if this sounds interesting to you, apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?