HR Business Partner- Field Operations
Advertiser: AmplifonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive & attractive salary & extras on offer!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop, and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day. With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our vibrant HR team! Based in either Sydney or Brisbane (we are very flexible) and reporting to the HR Manager based in Melbourne, this role will be focused on supporting our clinic operations across Australia. Working closely with our Field Management team, this role provides a great career opportunity to partner with our people and work on exciting and critical projects, driving our people focused agenda. Like to travel? Awesome! As our Field based HR Business Partner, you will be busy travelling (50-70%) and engaging with our people across our clinics.
A typical week will see you:
- Accountable for delivery of high-quality end-to-end HR processes and managing relationships between the business and our people.
- Supporting and influencing our people leaders to enhance their capabilities to achieve our strategic plans, people management, change management activities and promoting our best practice HR service delivery.
- Enabling people to unleash their potential through proactive performance and development management, including two-way constant feedback, coaching and recognition to promote a culture of excellence and performance.
- Proactively support annual HR activities including but not limited to goal setting, performance reviews, talent and workforce planning as well as merit review.
- Promote a people-orientated culture by investing the time and resources to advocate and engage - encouraging feedback and development at all levels of the organisation.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A degree qualified professional with at least 3 years’ experience in a generalist HR capacity, preferably gained within the retail, hospitality, or health industry
- Experienced in Australian employment legislation
- Confident working in a busy and complex environment
- Willing to travel across our network, particularly throughout NSW and QLD
- Professional with strong interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Enthusiastic and a team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Most importantly, you will be passionate about people and willing to work both at an operational and strategic level
What we offer in return:
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade and all the travel benefits
- Birthday leave
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced HR team
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Flexibility to work from home as well as clinic locations across Sydney or Brisbane
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
APPLY NOW…we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years' experience do you have in employee relations?
- Which major city are you based in? Are you open to relocation?
- Do you have a current and valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle?