Senior Design Facade EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Other
What's on Offer?
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Design Facade Engineer with previous diagnostic experience to join a fast-paced engineering consultancy focusing on façade, structural and remedial engineering. This is for an exciting business that needs a hands on, motivated person to join our friendly team in Rosebery, Sydney. A Great opportunity to work in a forward thinking company developing innovative ideas and working on some of the most prestigious structures and Tier 1 investment firms in Australia.
The role reports to the Façade Manager and this position will work across a wide range of projects in the commercial, retail, public and strata sectors. Opportunities for rapid advancement exist for the right candidate.
This company is known for our outstanding culture, where employees are consistently valued and given the opportunity for excellent reward and recognition. With a high focus on team work and self-development, this business looks at the well-being of their employees first and foremost. The nature of our business is dynamic and supportive.
We are a medium sized multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that is driven to raise the standards of our industry!
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Design and design review of façade systems
- Site investigation, diagnosis of building defects and facade reviews
- Preparing technical reports, technical specifications and contract documentation
- Coordinate with contractors and site managers during project works
- Client interface, relationship building and business growth initiatives
Does this Sound Like You?
- Charted Engineer and Institute of Engineers Australia Member
- Able to undertake complex facade design, both new and remedial
- Working at heights and preferably rope access experience or interest in this area
- Able to work in a team with some management experience is highly desirable
- Able to work autonomously and show initiative with little oversight from senior management.
- Lead and be a role model for the team
- Interact with clients and build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills essential to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong eye for detail with a focus on quality from start to finish
- Be self-aware, inspire confidence in others and able to correctly 'read' people and situations
Opportunity for the successful candidate to further advance their career and grow with the business, becoming an integral member.
We are a close-knit and results-driven team, so someone who likes to work hard but have fun at the same time will fit right in! Don’t miss this opportunity to join a great team in a fun office environment.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?