Marketing and Social Media
Advertiser: Cosmorex CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Cosmorex is a leading coffee roaster based in the ACT with 35 years of industry experience. In the last 2 years Cosmorex has had a complete rebrand and we are looking for a marketing superstar that can join our young and vibrant team and take ownership of all marketing campaigns. Specialising in digital and social media marketing.
This is not your average marketing role. It is the chance to work with a vibrant team who love to have fun and try new things while working in one of the most sophisticated coffee industries in the world. The ideal candidate would have a passion for coffee. As the marketing manager you will be responsible for coordinating all our social media and digital channels. Following a solid strategy to create interesting content and to raise brand awareness. As well as monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practice.
Generating and managing content, promo calendars and digital strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement and experience across all B2C and B2B.
- Take charge of executing highly targeted direct marketing campaigns including real-time, event-driven and life cycle campaigns.
- Manage the customer life cycle - Implement and build on this - owning it beginning to end.
- Organise, develop and deploy day-to-day marketing content via various digital channels and social media.
- Collaborate with other team members to plan and develop content, style and layout in accordance with Cosmorex’s brand strategies
- Implement and use analytics tools to analyse ROI, leads, conversions and user engagement
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to attract potential customers
- Develop marketing material in conjunction with our in house graphic designer - including product catalogues, flyers, customer presentations and advertisements.
- Coordinate and project manage events to be held on and off-site.
- Participate in other projects and tasks within the business as required by the management team.
- Image and video editing.
- Tracing SEO performance, sourcing content, briefing and managing outsourced specialists.
- Hands-on experience as a social media manager
- Very social media savvy - a good ‘trend-spotter’
- Experience of and a love for great food and coffee
- Knowledge of Facebook Advertising, photoshop and Google Analytics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to create video content for both internal and external audiences
- Keen attention to detail
- A commercial yet entrepreneurial mindset, keeping ROI at the front of the mind
- Good organisational and time management skills
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible work hours/days
- On the job training about our business
- Youthful, dynamic team
- Motivating team culture
-The chance to work within an exciting growing business
If this role sounds like the role for you please get in contact by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org