Multi Skilled Operators/Civil Construction Workers
Advertiser: Whittens3.88 out of 53.9 overall rating (50 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $33 - $44 per hour + penalties
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Whittens is a reputable and privately-owned Australian organisation which has continued to expand since it’s establishment in 2001. Diversification strategies have seen their continual success within the current market as a leading self-performing contractor. Projects are currently underway in Western Australia, the Northern Territory, New South Wales and Queensland, covering resources, defense and infrastructure projects.
Due to a recent project award in the Pilbara we are now seeking several Multi Skilled Operators & Civil Construction Workers to join our team. These roles are FIFO from Perth on a 3:1 Roster with competitive rates on offer.
- Multi Skilled Operators (Tipper, Loader, Posi Track, HR, Watercart)
- Excavator Operators
- Franna Operators
- GPS experience for Excavator Operators
- 3+ years’ of recent experience in a similar role in a FIFO/DIDO capacity
- Valid machine qualifications/RII’s and on the job experience
- Labourers must hold valid EWP HRWL and Safe working at heights
- Must be capable of operating in a fast paced and frequently changing work environment whilst undertaking a variety of tasks as directed by line management.
- A strong commitment to working safely and extensive experience in civil/concrete services projects
- OHS Construction Card (White/Blue Card)
- High level of physical fitness
- Initiative and demonstrated experience as a strong team player
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your updated resume by following the link.