Advertiser: Booth Transport2.6154 out of 52.6 overall rating (39 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
National Transport Company requires a Yard Hand for their Bibra Lakes Depot.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Day to Day Yard Duties;
- Container Unpacking and Loading;
- Manual Handling;
- Forklift Driving;and
- Vehicle Washing
The successful candidate needs to be:
- Clean and tidy
- Punctual, reliable, flexible and team orientated
- Attention to detail
- "Hands on" nature
- Willing to work when required
- Able to work unsupervised
The following attributes would be highly regarded:
- Transport experience
- Forklift licence
- Heavy vehicle drivers licence an advantage
- Knowledge of DG and Food grade (HACCP) requirements
You must be medically fit, have reliable transport, be able to pass a medical and drug test, and provide checkable references.
Immediate start, casual position with potential to move to a full time position.
If you are interested in this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button or send your resume and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.