Advertiser: Beyond IT SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Beyond IT Solutions is a Launceston based IT professional services business. We specialise in server implementations, network security, cloud integration, wireless systems and risk mitigation. With over 22 years of experience working on a diverse range of projects, we apply our proven methods and approaches to new and challenging projects.
We are a small team looking to continue our growth with the support of a Systems Technician / Systems Administrator who values quality and service as much as we do. You will be assisting clients with their existing systems as well as being involved in various projects. Being a small team, you are happy to help with all levels of technical support.
The successful applicant will be exposed to an array of projects and systems as well as the opportunity to contribute to pre-sales design and project scope development.
Ideally you have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience and feel you meet our criteria of:
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems (Server 2012 onwards)
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, MS Exchange, MS SQL
- Experience with virtual server technologies – Hyper-V and/or VMware
- Experience with routers, firewalls, modems
- The ability to discuss technical issues in a non-technical manner
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to commit to our core values of pursuing solutions that are reliable, efficient, innovative and sustainable.
Experience in a similar role locally would be deemed as highly advantageous
We enjoy the trust and confidence of our clients and as such we are seeking a motivated, confident individual with a high degree of personal integrity.
If you are looking for a position that is interesting and offers continual challenges across a wide range of client environments then this may be for you.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and may be addressed to:
Director, Technical Services
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems engineer?