Medical secretary / office management
Advertiser: Specialist medical secretaryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 May 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Small team with individual and team work opportunities in patient focussed practice
Experience in specialist medical practices essential
Interest in business/practice development
"Can do" attitude, prompt responses to all stakeholders
Needs someone who is resourceful and can self initiate
Great phone manner and empathetic interactional skills. Ability to work with patients under stress , motivated to make a difference
Role will involve:
1. practice management (billings, aged debtors management / health funds/ medicare/workcover liaison ) responsibilities /giving financial quotes
2. Reception responsibilities to support consulting sessions / phone management, should enjoy and thrive on efficient frontline customer interaction
Genie experience preferred, using Eclipse
Four days per week - flexible or full time depending on candidate
Office management - maintaining supplies
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical secretary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.