Fruit & Vegetable Sales & Delivery
Advertiser: In2FoodMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
What's on Offer
Can you imagine –
- YOU are in control of your work life balance with early starts and early finishes, leaving time to spend with family and friends
- Uncapped earning potential with minimum income guarantee $1500 gross weekly
- Starting your own franchise business with the backing of one of the biggest fresh produce distributors in the country and no ongoing fees!
Our expectations are:
- All our Territory Managers (Franchisee Business Owners) build and maintain strong ongoing relationships with our customers
- Ensure any customer queries and issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Deliver our produce and generate invoices following Company procedures
- Ensure that your actions and behaviours are in line with our Company values, policies, standards, and procedures
How we help YOU succeed
In2food provide you with:
- The benefit of a guaranteed minimum income of $1500 gross weekly for the term of the Agreement
- A well-established customer base, with opportunities to further increase sales and grow income
- A brand new vehicle and vehicle lease with special negotiated rates
- On the job training plus mentoring with one of our Business Development Managers
- This is a great opportunity to operate your own business, with minimal start-up costs (registering for your ABN and any Independent Legal and Financial advice prior to commencing a delivery contract is all).
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of fresh produce is an added advantage
- A strong communicator, with effective communication skills
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills, and are comfortable engaging and on-boarding new business
- Well-presented with a professional attitude as you are the face of the business
- A good attention to detail
- A current drivers licence for manual c class vehicle (MR/HR not required)
- A good level of physical fitness as the role incorporates the picking and loading of produce into the vehicle and delivery to customers
This role is ideal for a Chef looking for a change. If you have what it takes to grab this opportunity and run with it, hit the 'Apply for this Job' button now and submit your resume.
More information - Darren Young 0428 224 433
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
About the Company
In2food is a company - created through the merging of seven long established businesses. We are the country's largest fruit and vegetable providores. Our dedication to excellence across the supply chain means customers receive the personal service and local knowledge they've always expected, backed by a national company. We are local first with national capabilities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How would you rate your English language skills?