People and Culture Advisor
Advertiser: Respect Group LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Are you a human resources generalist that is looking for career development opportunities?
Respect is a rapidly growing, not for profit, progressive, and purpose-driven aged care provider that operates across Tasmania and Victoria. Respect is known for the great care we provide to our clients and the supportive and respectful working environment for our employees.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to join our People and Culture team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, this role will be responsible to assist with the provision of advice and support to our management team on employment-related matters; guide managers and employees on grievance, disciplinary and performance-related matters; support the management team with recruitment; work collaboratively with other corporate services team members; and, assist with organisational and facility-specific projects.
The position can be based In Hobart, Launceston, or Ulverstone.
- Meaningful work in a purpose-driven organisation.
- Long-term employment in a recession-proof sector.
- Pay incentives including not-for-profit salary packaging.
- A healthy and positive workplace culture.
- Learning, development, and growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or previous demonstrated experience.
- Broad understanding of contemporary human resources.
- A professional attitude and presentation.
- A strong sense of self-direction and initiative.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, and report writing skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to interpret complex situations and find innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
Please do not apply via Seek.
To be provided with a position description and application form, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please email the completed application form and a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Please note "People and Culture Advisor" in the subject line.
Applications close on Monday, 1 June 2020.