Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
DREAM JOB ALERT!
We are currently on the hunt for a passionate bridal enthusiast to fill this EXCITING role that will give you the opportunity to bring your creative ideas as well as strategic thinking to play!
You will work collaboratively with the wider creative team to execute global marketing campaigns, assist on photoshoots, create captivating in-studio content, styling, create beautiful and compelling graphic artworks, and provide strategic recommendations based on current trends, market developments, and data insights.
To secure this dream role you MUST be able to work autonomously, as well as possess strong team spirit, and have a passionate and positive attitude. You will be a creative at heart, with an eye for detail and trends, and will provide strong and compelling content for our brands’ social channels. You will be a strong writer and communicator with high literacy skills and be ready to get hands on to help our brides-to-be.
If you are ambitious, driven and have a passion for flawless execution (and of course, have a love for everything bridal) then we want to hear from you!
- Creating, editing and managing the production of brand consistent digital and print content for retailers, website, social and EDM's
- Create, monitor and optimise Digital Marketing and Social Media channels and campaigns
- Understand and help cement the brands overall aesthetic, visual language, key messages and tone of voice
- Creating copy (blogs, original text), engaging headlines and sub-headers, proofreading, and deep-line editing for spelling, grammar and brand consistency
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose
- Work with the team to create the brands marketing strategy and calendar
- Drive innovation of marketing activities based on current and future digital trends
- Create and implement new cross-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Stay up to date with all emerging digital trends, competitors and industry best-practices
- Production of internal studio photo and video assets for social platforms
To be successful you will have:
- A creative mind
- Strong graphic design skills with the ability to design effectively with a company's visual tone and industry relevance
- Experienced in the Adobe suite, predominantly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat. Video editing experience is very highly regarded
- Creative and innovative approach with a key interest in staying up to date with the latest in design and marketing best practices
- Confident in creating internal content
- Experience in digital marketing (experience within a Fashion business highly regarded)
- Relevant Marketing Degree a plus
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team
- Strong experience in reporting & analysis
Excited?! You should be! 💛
Please email your resume and examples of your creative work to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?