Service Desk Analyst
Advertiser: Digital61More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Digital61 are cloud systems and security integrators, dedicated to helping Government and Business unlock the Simplicity, Mobility and Security of the cloud. We are a Canberra based Australian SME with a strong focus and background in Australian Federal Government.
We provide Simplicity and Mobility by leveraging the power of cloud and online environments, integrating and connecting them with existing on-premise architectures and capability. Our solutions and environments are Security infused, meeting today’s regulatory, data sovereignty and reporting requirements. We align with Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy.
Our approach is to make things simpler for our clients by taking advantage of innovative technical solutions and automation. Our people are highly inquisitive, driven to solve issues and focused on the outcome.
Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service? Tired of working in a Call Centre? Looking for more opportunity to expand your IT skills?
Digital61 are looking for Service Desk Analyst who is experienced in Service Desk, and looking to supercharge their IT career.
Applicants should be highly motivated with a thirst for learning and a willingness to pursue certification in Microsoft products and Cloud technologies. While the role is predominantly resolving phone based IT queries and requests, staff will have the opportunity to undertake non-phone activities and work as part of a small team to achieve great customer outcomes.
Experience and Skills
Applicants should have:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience performing Service Desk duties.
- Excellent phone manner with great written communication skills.
- Experience supporting Office and Office365.
- Good general networking knowledge.
- Active Directory/user administration skills.
- Willingness and a desire to learn.
- Certificate IV in an IT related area (e.g. networking, cyber security); or
- Current Microsoft certifications; or
- University Degree; or
- Equivalent experience in an enterprise Service Desk role.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen; and
- Have an active Baseline AGSVA security clearance (or higher) or at least the ability and willingness to obtain and hold one.
- Only suitable candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Digital61 does not accept or appreciate unsolicited calls or applications from recruitment agencies.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service desk analyst?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?