Advertiser: Leading Edge Computers3.5 out of 53.5 overall rating (4 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
Leading Edge Computers Parkes is an established Information and Communication Business with a focus on providing reliable IT solutions. We provide support for small to medium sized business.
We provide a range of IT services in-house, including cloud services, on-premises systems, help desk support based on solid technical expertise and a sound understanding of our client's needs.
Our strength is customer focus and a team that understands how to support the needs of businesses and organizations located outside major metropolitan centers.
About the role
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Provide onsite and remote helpdesk support to end users as part of our technical team
· Complete IT project work including assembly, deployment, installation and maintenance of hardware and software
· Troubleshoot IT faults, relay proposed remediation and liaise with clients on issue status
· Respond to user questions and explain the operation of network applications and equipment
Benefits and perks
- Great Work environment
- Center of town
- Excellent support team
Skills and experience
Our Ideal candidate:
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a passion for customer service
· Is completing or has completed IT related training and or qualifications
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment, prioritizing their own workload
· Sound verbal and written communications skills
· Demonstrates a high level of problem-solving skills
· High attention to detail
· Holds a valid C class driver's license
· Permanent Australian Residency
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?