Junior Insurance BrokerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
About the business
We are a commercial insurance brokerage based in the heart of Surfers Paradise. We specialise in corporate, commercial and SME Insurance. We are a growing company with offices currently located on the Gold Coast, Sydney and Cairns.
About the role
As a junior insurance broker, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of Landlord clients
- Managing client enquiries and processing online applications, quotations, new business, renewals, endorsements and claims whilst developing relationships with estate agents
- You will be required to assist other team members with overflow including general processing, debtors, general administration, phones etc
Benefits and perks
- Onsite basement parking
- Be part of a growing company with a friendly working environment
- Opportunity to obtain Tier 1 qualifications
Skills and experience
- Tier 2 qualification - Essential
- Experience with Winbeat Broking system and processing via sunrise considered an advantage
- Confident communication skills with a customer focus
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Excellent Phone Manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Ability to take direction and use initiative
- Ability to work and solve problems autonomously
- Excellent time management skills to manage work load
- Eagerness to learn and develop knowledge & skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?