Advertiser: Localsearch4.3036 out of 54.3 overall rating (56 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Do you understand websites – visual impact, expert content placement and structure?
- Are you a passionate advocate of supporting exceptional client outcomes utilising digital tools?
Who Are We?
Welcome to Localsearch! We bring calm to the chaos of digital marketing for clients across Australia.
The heart of our company - our talented and motivated team - ensures we remain progressive and proactive, providing our customers with outstanding products in a constantly evolving digital world.
Who are You?
Our QA team are looking for a perfect combination of quality assurance within a digital marketing environment, together with excellent attention to detail.
We consider the following attributes to be essential to succeeding in this role:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exposure and knowledge of how to structure content for SEO
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Researching facts and ideas pertinent to the type of content activity assigned
- Demonstrated background in proofing content from internal and external content writers
- Delivery of a professional product that matches the needs of the client, as well as their audience
- A genuine aptitude for learning – our business functions across a number of platforms to support our customer requirements
- Time Management proficiency – balancing your time without compromising quality
- Solid Team Player – you collaborate, you speak up, you support the customer vision
..... and you embrace a fast-paced environment, adapting to constant change like a champ! (because you know as technology improves, so do we!)
What You’ll Do
- Proactively develop and maintain authentic relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Proof all website content and provide feedback where applicable
- Action necessary corrections through detailed analysis of content and tags within the website product
- Ensure content elevates SEO across websites including correct usage of digital enhancement tools
- Maintain and updating our customer database in line with the requirements of the QA Content role
What You’ll Get
- Great company culture. Driven by honest values, our culture revolves around richness in contribution, chasing constant improvement, helping each other succeed, and having fun doing what we love.
- Great location. We’re located right near Robina Town Centre— a great opportunity to get all those errands done on your break!
- Stimulating work environment. We hire extraordinary people and provide them with the benefits and opportunities they need to develop both personally and professionally.
- Ability to temporarily work from home during COVID-19.
Interested? Do it. Hit ‘Apply’
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?