Human Resources OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- $50,000 - $54,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Human Resources Officer
Gouge Linen and Garment Services are one of the leading privately owned and operated commercial laundries in Victoria. We are excited to be able to offer an opportunity for a Human Resources Officer to join our team at Mooroopna.
The Human Resources Officer will have a critical role in supporting the function of the HR team. The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Support resource management including recruitment and retention of staff
- Training and development programme
- Employee morale and well-being programmes
- Responding to HR queries
- HR and general Administration
- Payroll support
This position is 30-38 hours, ongoing. Flexibility to work until to 5pm, would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- HR Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people skills
- The ability to interact positively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow up
- Can do attitude and team player
- Experience in general administration
- Quality or OHS experience
- Payroll experience
- Exposure to all areas and locations of the Gouge business.
- Be a part of a growing, family owned business that operates with family values.
- Opportunities for career development.
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team environment for a well-established company.
If you would like to express your interest in this role, please complete an online job application on our website www.gouge.com.au\employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?