Special Education/Learning Support Teacher
Advertiser: Al Amanah CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Secondary
Al Amanah College is a non-selective co-educational, Islamic faith based college, operating from two campuses; Bankstown (K-6) and Liverpool (K-12). The College is committed to pursuing academic excellence and fostering exceptional talent in a caring and challenging educational environment.
Applications are currently open for the position of a Special Education/Learning Support Teacher (full-time).
- suitably qualified and experienced to teach Years K-6 or 7-12,
- strong subject knowledge in classes,
- effective communication skills and ability to manage relationships with students, staff members and parents,
- willingness to support and participate in the wider, co-curricular activities/programmes of the school,
- commitment to ongoing professional learning.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Al Amanah College, please email your resume and NESA accreditation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Final applications should be submitted by 20 June 2020.
Visit www.alamanah.nsw.edu.au for further information regarding the school.