Associate Partner - Cloud Strategy
Advertiser: IBM3.1687 out of 53.2 overall rating (581 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
Associate Partner – Cloud Strategy
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
This role sits within Global Business Services, under the Cloud Application Innovation (CAI) practice.
The convergence of social, mobile, cloud, big data analytics and cognitive computing drives clients to redefine their strategy, with the help of us. But now we need the help of you, as the Associate Partner – Cloud Strategy.
What will I be doing?
- Lead programs that envision, evaluate and enable Cloud-enabled technology transformations
- Lead the design of Cloud and Hybrid Cloud architectures and develop the migration/modernisation roadmap for other teams to oversee implementation of the recommended solution.
- Help clients comprehend the business and financial impacts and benefits of Cloud and Hybrid Cloud adoption
- Lead clients’ understanding and preparation for the impacts of Cloud, including leading clients’ change to a Cloud-enabled IT Operating Model, facilitating stakeholder agreement and managing inhibitors to change.
- Forge trusted relationships that benefit both clients and IBM, while demonstrating Cloud platform neutrality
- Support the continuous refinement of IBM’s services
What skills will I need?
- Superior problem-solving
- C-level presentation and writing ability
- Ability to develop cloud migration roadmaps and drive agreement across complex organization structures
- General business acumen with competencies in technology and IT functional strategies
- Market analysis skills
What experience do I need?
- 8 + years experience in consulting (internal or external)
- 6 + years of experience in IT transformation
- Demonstrated experience with large, transformational change (spanning business goals, people, processes, applications, data, and infrastructure)
- Experience in multiple cloud providers across multiple cloud platforms in private and public (IBM Cloud, Pivotal, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Understand large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including Containers / Container Orchestration, OpenShift, VMware, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack etc.
- Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools; as well as application architectures such as micro-services and full-stack development
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.