Front Office Receptionists & Guest Services PositionsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Opportunity has arisen for a Full Time and a Part Time Front Desk Receptionist at our stunning Burleigh Heads Beachfront Resort . The ideal candidate will be someone who has had previous experience in a resort environment, someone with passion, drive and a natural communicator who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service.
What we need from you:
- Previous Front Office experience in a hotel or resort
- Knowledge of strata title management is highly sort after
- Previous experience using HIRUM PMS is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- A friendly and positive can-do-attitude
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a small team
- Willing to work on a seven day roster basis including weekends
What you will get from us:
- Work for a well-established resort in a stunning location
- A friendly working environment
- Ongoing support and training
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with award rates of pay
If you are interested in this role, please click on the "Apply" button now and take your first step in starting your new journey with us.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?