Advertiser: Lancaster Law & MediationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
About the business
Lancaster Law & Mediation is a law firm with the objective of resolving conflict. Lancaster Law & Mediation was established in 2015 and offers a variety of legal services including Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Insolvency Law & Asset Protection, Estate Planning & Succession Law and Shareholder & Partnerships Disputes to name just a few. Graham Lancaster, Director of this firm, is also recognised as being an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation and an Accredited Mediator.
About the role
Collation of legal documents.
Typing of correspondence not limited to memos, agreements and emails.
Contact with clients via telephone, email and in person.
High-level dictation processing and management.
Online filing and preparation of Court documents.
Diary, time sheet and email management and other office administration as required.
Benefits and perks
Flexible working hours.
Small work environment with a friendly team.
Skills and experience
Possess experience within the Legal Industry for at least two years.
Experience with Microsoft Office and its applications.
Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Well organised and efficient.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have secretarial experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?