Junior Web Designer
Advertiser: Ivory GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- $200 - $300 per day
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity to join a company which has been consistent through these uncertain times will allow you to work on meaningful projects which will contribute to the recovery of their Clients and their businesses. You will join a small team with a particular vision and be part of the team to deliver on this.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Junior Web Designer, you will be taking the concept which the Directors of the business has, and turning this into reality. You will ideally have some commercial experience in graphic design and web design with particular interest in learning more. An ability to showcase a diverse portfolio of works spanning across website and digital marketing campaigns will be helpful.
- Delivery on design requirements for upcoming website and digital marketing projects
- Hands on involvement in graphic design in Adobe Suite
- Minor involvement in the Front and Back end of web development
- Creation of projects from concept through to delivery and testing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Great conceptual designer, able to put thought to projects
- An ability to communicate and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
You will join a tight knit team, driven by family values and providing opportunities for their staff to learn. In this role, they are seeking a driven individual who wants to learn more about their craft and are willing to seek out the information to deliver on it.
- Attractive hourly rate with permanent opportunity based on strong performance.
- Convenient office location
- Collaborative and friendly team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.