Project EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
A successful manufacturing business operating in multiple states, focused an innovation and continuous improvement.
About the role
As part of our continued growth plan for the business we are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join our team and assist with the development and roll out of production improvements and automation projects across the country.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronic)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Technical exposure to robotic or automated production systems
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Experience with R&D projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Identify and develop business cases for operational improvements
- Report on and monitor project deliverables
- Manage internal and external project resources
- Design and implement machinery and process improvements on varying scales
- Complete projects within planned budgets and deadlines
- Operational problem solving and assistance with production challenges
- A commitment to safety in all work undertaken
Please submit your application by following the prompts below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?