Marketing & Communications Officer
Advertiser: Humanomics Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Humanomics is a provider of Workplace Health with offices located in Edgeworth, Boolaroo, Singleton and Parramatta. We raise the standards for best workplace practices, offering a range of unique work Lifecycle Health Management Programs.
Our business is continually experiencing growth and seek to fill a new role for a creative and Tech Savvy professional to join our team on a Permanent Full Time Basis. This role will suit a team player who is able to develop strategic marketing campaigns, produce high quality material and contribute to innovation and creativity planning.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Assess existing platforms whilst contributing to improving processes.
- Drive online, social media market and assist with website maintenance.
- Implement internal communications strategies for consistent messaging across all offices.
- Build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate new business leads through online platform inquiries.
- Ability to work autonomously with exceptional time management skills
- Actively participate in team meetings encouraging continuous improvement measures.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems and Internal Audits
- Experience with digital presentations, videography and production.
Qualifications / Licences
- Marketing &/or Communications or related discipline
- Current drivers licence
If this sounds like your ideal role, Apply today!
Applications Close: 20 June 2020
All phone enquiries can be directed to 0412 381 737.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted