Junior Project ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Firstly, we will show you the ropes and then the fun begins.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, this newly created role will learn and support the Project Management Lifecycle, Project Procurement, Project Reporting and taking the reins on leading Post Implementation Reviews and be empowered to make a difference.
An client-side industry innovator we are recognized as fast growing and have plenty of work on the cards.
Based in inner Melbourne, the company operates across Australia. The company is known for its engaging and rewarding environment and for its investment in its people to achieve their aspirations.
- Supporting the Project Management Lifecycle (Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing)
- Supporting the Project Procurement
- Project Reporting
- Leading Post Implementation Reviews
- Graduate qualifications in Project Management, Engineering or Construction Management preferred (Candidates in their final year of study will also be considered)
- Victorian Drivers License and car
- Right to work in Australia as an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand citizen who has entered Australia on a valid passport or a non-citizen with a valid visa that provides work right
If this sounds like you and it’s something that inspires you – we want to hear from you.
Please upload your resume along with a tailored cover letter as to why you feel you would be suitable for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?