ICT Business Development Manager
Advertiser: SyndeticomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
About the business
Syndeticom specialises in designing, building and supporting world-class digital infrastructure, spanning private networks, audio + visual communication, and mission-critical data centres. With offices in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne, we service not only Australian-based customers but also clients globally as a partner to the LantroVision Global Alliance Partnership
We are a business driven by our core values of Learn, Think, Grow and Connect.
About the opportunity
For us, it's all about collaboration and shared vision, so as an ICT Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the company, working with the wider team to identify and deliver profitable growth opportunities, enhance competitive differentiation and drive a strong service-led business.
Sourcing new opportunities and clients in ICT services
Development of existing accounts and opportunities
Pre-sales Technical function
Running demonstrations and pilot testing.
Finally, you will be required to work with our support teams on managing Post-Sales support and working with the vendor to resolve problems.
So, you will be:
- Developing and maintaining strong positive relationships with prospective clients, existing customers, consultants, builders and suppliers to cultivate new business opportunities
- Driving new sales initiatives and opportunities and implementing new sales strategy plans
- Liaising with the estimating team in preparation of quotations and proposals
- Proposing ICT and Networking solutions to meet customers' business needs
- Working with customers to determine business requirements in order to develop suitable solutions
Skills and experience
- Have a 'hunter' approach to network and infrastructure enterprise sales
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Pre-Sales or Technical Sales role, ICT / software industry experience and knowledge
- Passion about technology and communications
- Current valid driver's license
- Understanding of the solutions design of HPE/Aruba, Juniper switches/routers
- The ability to work autonomously to build and maintain a solid sales pipeline to achieve targets
Job benefits and perks
You will get the opportunity to work with a company that value their employees and provide excellent support, fun environment and training and development opportunities.
There is genuine room for growth and promotion within our company, and you can become an integral part of the business in years to come!
How to apply
If you are prepared to work hard with a team of great people, deliver results and want to play an active role in our growing company, then follow the links to apply now!
For more information on our company visit www.syndeticom.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?