Information and Business Systems Support Officer
Advertiser: Sydney School of EntrepreneurshipMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About the business
Sydney School of Entrepreneurship (SSE) is equipping Australians with the skills, mindset and capabilities they need to tackle the future of work.
SSE works in collaborative partnership with diverse stakeholders across education, industry and government to provide impactful learning opportunities that boost employability, skills growth and facilitate the jobs of the future.
SSE is a partnership between 12 tertiary institutions—all 11 NSW universities and TAFE NSW—and since opening our doors in August 2017 with foundational investment from the NSW Government, we've welcomed more than 10,000 people to learning activities across the state.
About the role
The Information and Business Systems Support Officer provides wide-ranging technical support to support the achievement of SSE objectives. You are responsible for the efficient and effective daily functioning of SSE's business systems as well as the website as required. You will plan and coordinate processes and activities related to the analysis, design, development, delivery and integration of software systems, applications, and third-party solutions to meet the needs of SSE.
This role provides operational support and advice to staff in all aspects of the use of internal systems, applications and the website. You will drive the use of internal systems and applications through training and the development of documentation related to systems, processes and business policies. You will resolve technical, website and daily operational issues that may arise and will also drive continuous improvement and business change to support performance through best practice and system development.
You will collect and manage information and data to inform business decision-making and assist with the development of reports across all areas of the business. Working in a small team, you will provide general administrative and operational support as needed.
Benefits and perks
- Dynamic and supportive team environment that fosters creativity, collaboration and professional growth
- Immediate start available - full time role
- Excellent work/life balance
- Spacious open plan office environment with natural light and a fully fitted out kitchen
- Situated in the heart of the education precinct in Ultimo, close to public transport, Central Park Mall and Broadway Shopping Centre
Skills and experience
- Qualifications in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Salesforce Administrator experience including integrations and an understanding of multiple uses including marketing, workflows and project management
- Advanced skills with Microsoft products
- Exceptional analytical abilities, attention to detail and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Excellent time and workload management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritise effectively, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, achieve required outcomes and effectively deliver results
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving skills, with the proven ability to think analytically as well as strategically in the implementation of business objectives
- Ability to respond to changing circumstances and willingness to undertake new tasks as the need arises
- Experience using marketing and survey platforms such as Campaign Monitor, Formstack, Type Form or similar
- Experience with Zoom and video conferencing facilities
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 10th June 2020.
For more information about this role, please contact Frances Lee at email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?