Advertiser: Addisons Advisory GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Addisons Advisory Group, a growing finance and property business in Mascot, is seeking the services of an experienced Marketing Coordinator. This important role will involve creating and implementing all aspects of the advertising, marketing, and communication programs.
If you are organised and motivated, with a strong attention to detail and proven marketing ability, then this job is for you. This role offers variety in the scope of marketing projects and the ability to put your creative flair to use.
This role would ideally suit someone who has a background in marketing and is looking for a flexible part time role working 16-18 hours per week (days worked flexible).
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience
- Ability to bring creative ideas and concepts to the table and the know-how to implement them collaboratively
- Be technologically savvy - with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Able to work autonomously, use your initiative and experience to implement marketing strategies and programs
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with experience across a range of marketing and social media platforms
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a passion for marketing
- An organised, flexible, problem-solving approach to the demands of a busy office
- Knowledge or experience in the property or finance industry would be valuable but not essential
- A close-knit team with a sense of humour and fun
- Great perks including birthday leave and regular team events
- Be supported to utilize your marketing experience to implement campaigns – see your work come to life!
With a competitive remuneration package on offer (dependent on experience) don't miss this great opportunity to work with the Addisons team - apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?