Compliance Administration Assistant (RTO)
Advertiser: Industry Pathways Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Student Services
The Australian Paramedical College (RTO32513) is a dynamic, innovative and leading provider in Healthcare Pathways, delivering quality prehospital care training and assessment through our online student platform and hands on, face to face clinical practice workshops. As the college continues to lead the industry, our growth has created opportunity for a casual position (up to 25 hours per week) Compliance Admin Assistant.
Working under the supervision of our Quality Compliance Coordinator, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support to our Compliance Department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in handling complaint cases, including collecting information, preparing preliminary documents and maintaining records and correspondence.
- Assist with the process for the development of resources to address compliance requirements and tracking towards achievement of requirements.
- Format and maintain the layout of policies and keep them updated. Keep the records of all amendments of policies.
- Assist in maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS)
- Working close with our Quality Compliance Coordinator to ensure compliance within RTO Standards and ASQA requirements are met
- Assist in the maintenance of trainer files, logs and PD
- Provide general administrative duties, including filing, scanning and assistance with data reporting such as AVETMISS.
- Update and implement changes based on Continuous Improvement as required
- This role will be varied and will suit someone who is committed to compliance, who has excellent attention to detail and who thrives in a busy environment.
To be successful you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position with demonstrated capability in RTO Administration, Quality and Compliance.
- Have experience in a compliance role within the VET sector
- Have strong organisation, planning and time management kills
- Have Strong computer skills
Holding a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be highly regarded.
What we give back:
We are now the largest provider of paramedic training in Australia and continue to grow and develop into diverse areas in pre-hospital care. We offer a great working environment and support from a dynamic team of people who are passionate about the industry. This position is based at our college in Burleigh Heads.
- Provide a one-page cover letter supporting the above requirements and identifying why you would love to work with APC
- Current up to date Resume/CV (inclusive of qualifications and work experience)
We thank all candidates for applying however only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How would you rate your English language skills?