Admin & Customer Service
Advertiser: Hardis AusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Construction, Surveying
Hardis is an international cabinet manufacturer in Wetherill Park. Our projects span several sectors including residential kitchen, wardrobe and other home furniture and commercial fit-out.
We are undergoing rapid growth through diversification and are heavily focused on growing our on-line and social media presence. We are currently seeking an experienced part-time and will go for full time Admin & Customer service staff to join our team.
Reporting directly to the managing director, the successful candidate will need to be highly organised, energetic and have outstanding communication skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily office administration
- Liaise with clients, installation team and the factory
- Prepare quotes, contracts and invoicing
- Supplier management
The successful candidate is able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in construction or designing industries
- Competent in using Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Xero (preferred but not necessary, training will be provided)
The successful candidate must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills both in verbal and writing
- Be proactive, highly self-organised and punctual
- Have attention to detail and time management
- Be a team player and a quick learner
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?