Senior Medical Receptionist-Permanent Position not restricted to COVID-19 period
Advertiser: DokotelaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, General Practitioners
Dokotela provides Psychiatric and Specialist Video Conferencing Consultations to patients in need, throughout Australia. We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven and motivated senior receptionist to work with mental health clients in an innovative, collaborative model that is the first of its kind in the region. As part of our diverse team, you'll help make a positive impact on someone's life every day. You'll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose, from the heart of Bondi Junction. This is a permanent position and not restricted to COVID-19 period.
Day to day roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Booking and managing appointments of people in need with the appropriate Specialists.
· Providing online support and training with video conference rooms.
· Day to day billings including Medicare
· Maintaining patient data (HealthKit)
· Sending reports to GP practices
· Communicating with GP practices and Specialists
Skills and Experience:
· Driven and empathic individual
· Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant phone and email manner
· High accuracy and attention to detail
· Sound computer skills
· Strong time management skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?