Expression Of Interest | PCA, EN, RN Roles Within Aged Care
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
- Casual, part time and full time roles
- Multiple locations across NSW
- Personal Care Assistant, Enrolled Nurse & Registered Nurse roles
We are looking for expressions of interests from friendly, flexible and caring candidates that have experience working in an Aged Care Facility. If you are looking for a new role in NSW and are a Personal Care Assistant, Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse we would love to speak with you.
To be successful in these roles you must have;
- Experience working in an Aged Care facility
- Commitment to the philosophy of a person-centered approach to providing care and services;
- Thorough knowledge of Accreditation Standards, Aged Care funding and Aged Care legislation;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Well-developed computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- A National Police Check or willing to undergo one
Required Qualification and Registration:
- Registered Nurse - Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA with medication endorsement
- Enrolled Nurse - Current and ongoing registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse with medication endorsement
- Personal Care Attendant - Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
KLC Recruitment work with a variety of clients that have short term, long term and casual positions available. If you would like to register your expression of interest with us then please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button.