Front End Web Developer - eCommerce
Advertiser: PeriscoPeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
PeriscoPe are looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to work across a range of eCommerce projects and platforms.
It's a key position in an expanding department & you'll be working across some of our most exciting clients.
Your role will be to plan, manage and execute web development activity including template configuration, enhancements and integrations across a range of website platforms including Shopify, Woo Commerce and others.
Here's what you'll need to join our team:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar eCommerce / website development / management role.
- A comprehensive understanding of eCommerce technology & platforms.
- Experience in successfully managing web development and technology projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the Shopify & Shopify plus / Magneto / Woo commerce platforms.
- Experience in or good knowledge of the delivery and management process’s associated with website development.
- A strong understanding of HTML, XML and web integrations.
- A natural interest digital, technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Direct experience working on / with an eCommerce businesses.
- Energy to broaden your digital knowledge and skillset.
- An ambition to develop, learn & grow (quickly)
- Boundless energy & enthusiasm. (We're a start-up, so fasten your seatbelt)
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the development of eCommerce platforms including replatforming, upgrades / enhancements and eCommerce effectiveness auditing.
- Create detailed project plans, timelines and quote documentation.
- Build expert internal knowledge, expertise and capability on eCommerce platform technology, development and integrations.
- Effectively communicate with and manage internal & external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification.
- Record and manage your personal and your team’s time to ensure projects are delivered in line with budgets.
- Develop, lead & execute on quality assurance standards and processes.
- Build & lead a team of trusted internal / contractual developers to deliver projects.
If you think you've got the skills that we're looking for get in touch with us as quick as you can at email@example.com
Recruiters: With respect, we always give it a shot ourselves first before asking for help, thank you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?