Administration Officer (Customer Solutions Officer)
Advertiser: GTNTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- $46380 - $50916
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
GTNT Group is looking for a Administration Officer (Customer Solutions Officer) to join our Australian Apprenticeship Support Network team in Darwin. Customer Solutions Officers are responsible for a variety of administration tasks including processing Australian Apprenticeships Support Network documentation.
About the Australian Apprenticeships Support Network
The Australian Apprenticeships Support Network manages and processes Training Contracts, Government Incentives and Apprentice and Employer information. Australian Apprenticeships Support Network also promotes Australian Apprenticeships and provides information at shows, exhibitions, industry forums, workplaces, schools, employer and community groups.
Employer of Choice
We consider ourselves to be a company that employees enjoy working for. We provide a number of great employee incentives such as:
- Flexible working arrangements
- $290 Wellbeing allowance
- High company values and great people to work with
- Great opportunities for development and training
To be successful the applicant will be required to meet the following key requirements:
- Completion of or progress towards Certificate III in Business or related field with subsequent relevant previous experience in similar field.
- Commitment to providing high quality services to internal and external clients.
- Capacity to meet extremely tight deadlines whilst being systematic in approach to work.
- Proven reliability with attendance and ability to work effectively as part of a highly disciplined team and independently to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated ability for attention to detail and complete accuracy in respect of administrative work.
- Sound level of oral and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to a wide client group.
- Ability to complete duties as per company policy and procedures and in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements
How to Apply
To apply simply submit a cover letter, resume and a statement addressing the above selection criteria dot points. To obtain a full copy of the position description please email email@example.com
Applications can also be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?