Advertiser: Elastomers AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jun 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Elastomers Australia is an industry leader in the manufacturing of screen media for the mining and mineral processing industries. We pride ourselves on manufacturing excellence and providing superior service and solutions to our clients with independent custom screening solutions. We have built our reputation as market leaders with over thirty years of experience, a customer base covering all major mining company operations Australia wide, in addition to building strong export markets in approximately twenty overseas countries.
Elastomers Australia are currently seeking part time Service Technicians to join our field service team. The focus of the role as a Service Technician is to provide field servicing and condition monitoring of screen media within Coal Handling and Preparation Plants across the New South Wales Coal Fields. The work will be provided on a casual basis - up to 2-3 days per week or alternatively a few days per month with a competitive hourly rate.
- Execution of site work as per approved planning of scope of work specifications.
- Regular travel and potential overnight stays to mine sites to conduct planned condition monitoring and field servicing work for our customers.
- Providing regular feedback to the supervisor on the performance and condition of Elastomers products on site and in manufacturing.
- Attend all internal and external training and inductions in order to complete specified tasks and advance your knowledge of Elastomers Australia product.
- Contribute to a positive work environment that reflects the Core Values of Elastomers Australia.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Previous work experience within a physically demanding role, lifting up to 20kgs repetitively
- Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to endure physical work with repetitive lifting, bending, twisting
- Ability to participate in regular travel for the purposes of conducting field conditioning and servicing work
- Confined Spaces and Working at Heights Tickets (Desirable)
- Current mine site Inductions (Desirable)
- Great team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Strong safety culture
- Dedicated leadership team
- Stable and successful business
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you would like to be part of this outstanding opportunity to work with one of Australia's market leading organisations please apply via the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?