Junior Web Designer & Developer
Advertiser: Jim's GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Jim's Group (Jim's Mowing, Jim's Cleaning, Jim's everything...) is a highly regarded and successful multi-franchise operation and an iconic Australian brand with over 50 divisions and more than 3,800 Franchisees. We are currently seeking an up and coming Web Developer with WordPress experience to join our digital team. The role is well suited to a real generalist webmaster who never stops learning.
It is a permanent position based in Mooroolbark at our National headquarters, situated on 20 acres of bushland and easily accessible from the Eastern suburbs. Friendly staff and plenty of onsite parking make for a great environment.
You will be working as part of an IT department building new websites, maintaining and providing support for existing ones and monitoring the security of our digital assets. You'll work alongside people with expertise in software development, user experience, networking and testing.
- CMS (primarily WordPress & some Joomla) and CMS plugin customisation
- Conversion rate optimisation to lead to increased business outcomes
- SEO - Google AdWords, Analytics, Tag Manager (Reporting).
- Adobe Suite – Banners, Vector Graphic, Design
- Online marketplaces – knowledge of Amazon Seller Account
- Work on one of the most visited sites in Australia
- The highly collaborative work environment in a unique location
- Opportunity to lead in your area of expertise
How To Apply
Please apply using the Seek "Apply for this job" button and include a cover letter with your CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?