Building Design & Architectural Drafting
Advertiser: Thirkell Consulting Engineers & Building DesignsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Thirkell Consulting Engineers & Building Design are registered structural & civil engineers and building designers. We offer an integrated design service that is efficient, economical, and innovative.
Based in Cairns since 2004, we have consulted businesses, families, community organisations, and government on over 2000 building projects, and you can also benefit from our experience.
We seek a Building Designer with Revit skills. We have high regard for experience in the specification and documentation of building materials, fixtures, and finishes, and knowledge of codes and standards.
We support in-house CPD training and personal study. So, whether you are an undergraduate or graduate with work experience, we encourage you to apply for the position.
Please make inquiries or send a CV to email@example.com. Please include a sample of your drawing work. https://www.thirkell.com.au/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.