Part Time Warehouse Manager
Advertiser: Runway RoomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
With our own line of Australian made products rapidly growing in popularity Runway Room Cosmetics is in need of a Part Time Warehouse Manager
Ideally suited to an experienced warehouse manager looking to rejoin the workforce. The hours work perfectly around school pick up/drop off times so would be ideal for a local parent.
Mon- 9.30 am- 2.30pm
Tue- 9.30 am - 2.30pm
Wed 9.30 am - 2.30pm
Thu-9.30 am- 2.30pm
Fri- 9.30 am - 2.30pm
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Managing the warehouse
- Improving and documenting processes
- Promoting a “Safety First” culture within the business
- Picking and packing orders in a professional and timely manner
- Managing casual staff as required
- Liaising with other managers regarding procedural changes.
- Ensuring inventory adjustments are thoroughly investigated and approved.
- Ensuring warehouse SKU’s locations are maintained at all times.
- Providing training to new staff as required
- Taking full responsibility for the warehouse
Please apply by uploading your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the logistics, freight & delivery services industry?
- Do you have picker packer experience?