Advertiser: Outback ArmourMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Full-time Warehouse Storeperson required for an immediate start in Geebung, 4034.
Mon - Fri 8.30am-5.00pm - ongoing casual role towards a permanent role for the right person.
- current LF Forklift Licence and experience (essential)
- current driver's licence
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- Experience in all aspects of pick, pack and despatch (essential)
- Must be physically fit as some med / heavy lifting will be required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- LO Order picker licence an advantage
- Mechanical knowledge / background in 4WD's an advantage
This role involves:
- Processing, Picking & Packing of customer orders
- Co-ordinating deliveries & dispatch
- Loading & unloading trucks & containers
- Pallet wrapping and labelling stock
- Inventory control including rotation of stock and replenishment
- Packing product to BOM
- Product assembly
- Adhering to OH&S policies and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
Applications will close Friday 25th June with interviews being conducted throughout the process. We are open to hiring the right person prior to the deadline.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Enquiries regarding this position can be directed through the email address only.
No agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.