Dairy Farm Managers
Advertiser: Glenwood Trading Co PLMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Management
Several opportunities exist for managers in Tasmania. There are 4 farms located across the northwest of Tasmanian and ranging in size from 300 to 900 cows.
Applicants will require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a 2IC or manager's role and must be able to manage and coordinate all aspects of dairy farm operations including reporting to the owners.
Skills in pasture management, animal husbandry, calf rearing and young stock management are essential. On the larger farms, a track record in effectively managing a team of people is also desirable.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. This could include a salary, contract management or lower order share-farming. In time several the farms offer the opportunity to 50:50 share-farm or to equity manage.
Enquiries to Richard Duniam
Operations Manager - TASCOR
Phone: 0419 374 579
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?