Job Coach - Hobart
Advertiser: atWork Australia2.8621 out of 52.9 overall rating (29 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
The Job Coach plays a very special and important role. As the first point of contact for our teams, you will be able to change the lives of our clients! It's a challenge, however making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities by supporting them to secure sustainable employment is so rewarding.
So, if you are an outgoing person who can fit our spirit of professionalism, innovation, respect, integrity and teamwork, then we would like to hear from you.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to motivate and encourage,
- Have an established community network,
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills; able to adapt easily to situations,
- Ability to successfully manage a caseload,
- Proven experience working with targets and KPIs,
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and
- A flexible and team orientated approach.
Let me tell you more about the role:
Tapping into your current community connections you will be responsible for the successful placement and transition of clients into sustainable employment and or education, by providing a high quality and individually tailored service.
- Mentor clients to overcome employment barriers and support them through a tailored job plan,
- Community Network to strengthen relationships with local employers,
- Reverse marketing clients to employers, resulting in suitable and sustainable employment,
- Ensure all activity is appropriately recorded, documented and adheres to compliance requirements.
What we will give you:
- Ongoing career development and national opportunities,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including individual training and mentoring,
- Access to a range of benefits including discounts for: health insurance, banking and home loans,
- Ability to purchase additional leave and
- Roadside assistance.
This is a full time, max term contract until the 30th June 2023.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please select the "Apply for this Job" tab to upload your resume / cover letter.
Further details about atWork Australia can be found on our website: www.atworkaustralia.com.au or please contact Kingsley Norris - Recruitment Advisor on 03 8648 0918.
As an equal opportunity employer, we particularly welcome applicants who have a disability, and/or identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, encouraging people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.